Preparing for the journey
I offer a complementary no-obligation coaching session where we can get to know each other, and see if we’ll work well together. When you make this appointment, I’ll give you a few questions to contemplate; these can serve as a focus for this coaching session.
Beginning the Journey
Our first three months of coaching begins with a Foundation Session
- This two-hour conversation will help us assess where you are right now in your travels, what patterns or circumstances in your life you want to change, where your heart is prompting you to move, an assessment of your core values that will inform your journey forward, and how we want to work together. My co-active coaching style encourages collaboration and an easy give-and-take as we begin crafting our coaching relationship.
- To prepare for this Session, I invite you to complete the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) on line, as well as to complete other questions and exercises which I’ll give you. The MBTI is a powerful tool for clarifying how you prefer to take in information, and your preferences in processing that information and coming to decisions.
- We will interpret your MBTI profile, create a picture of your core values, and discuss what you discovered while preparing for the call.
- In a guided meditation, you can create and get acquainted with your Future Self, whom you can use as your guide as you embark on this journey.
- Following the Foundation Session, our coaching truly begins.
Continuing the Journey
- We will meet a total of 6 hours over the next three months, frequency and duration to be negotiated.
- I will offer homework for each session, with the thought that your biggest work and breakthroughs happens between calls.
- I will always be available for e-chats throughout our time together . . . and beyond!
Investing in you
- Introductory Life Coaching Package: Foundation session plus three months – $1,647
Following the Foundation Session, we will meet a total of 6 hours over the next three months, frequency and duration to be negotiated. I will offer homework for each session, with the thought that your biggest breakthroughs between calls. I will always be available for e-chats throughout our time together . . . and beyond!
- Continuing Life Coaching
You now have the option of continuing on a monthly basis either by paying
$1,347 for three months, or
$ 547 per month
- Relationship Coaching. Uses many of the same tools as individual coaching, including the MBTI assessment. I coach professional groups, families and couples.
- The MBTI, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
The MBTI is one of the most widely used and respected instruments for assessing personality types. An understanding of your type will give you fresh insight into your preferred thinking modalities: your preferred way of taking in information, processing this information, and making decisions.
Administering and interpreting the MBTI profile for
An individual – $75
A couple – $100
A group (family, work group, team) – price negotiable depending on size of group, and whether virtual or on-site.
Ask me for more details!
- Interpreting the Pearson-Marr Archetype Indicator. This instrument (taken on-line) gives archetypal resonance to the stories we are creating and living. It gives valuable insights into our personal journeys as well as those of our families and working groups. This Indicator is invaluable for individual work as well as family and work groups. From the PMAI website: “the PMAI instrument does for archetypes what the MBTI® instrument does for psychological type; it makes the theory clear and applicable for everyday life.” http://www.capt.org/pmai-assessment/archetype-assessment-personality.htm
An individual – $35
A couple – $50
A group (family, work group, team) – negotiable